Planning a trip to Uk ? We are the Best Uk Visa Agent In Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business, or Study Visa. There are many Uk Visa Agent In Kolkata but our service has a proven reputation in the market we are applying all types of visas. Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student Uk visa. visa application very easy process, just arrange your document call us, Our team helps you to get your visa. So don’t waste your time, you plan your trip we give you the visa. For more information click here……..
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in a safe hand. This company expert in the travel market. We are giving service on passport, tour package, visa, flight, forex exchange, travel insurance, etc things. All-time people very happy with our service, They all time take our service.
Documents For Uk Visa Application –
- Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
- Passport: Original passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passport showing travel history must be attached as well.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 70% face coverage and white background. The dimensions of the image should be 35mm*45mm.
- Covering Letter: Original covering letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport details, expenses details, and all travel details with purpose of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addresses to ‘consulate general of France, Kolkata’.
- Evidence of occupation/student status:
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last 3 months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN certificate/LLP certificate/GST certificate/ Import Export certificate etc.
- Student: NOC from School/College
- Income Tax Return: Original and copy of personal ITR of the last 3 years.
- Financial Statements: Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with a clear mention of the bank’s name and telephone number.
- Accommodation Confirmation: Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- Flight reservation: Travel reservation to and from Schengen area in your name, which you can cancel.
- Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry) Rs. 11,000/-
- Document scanning charges Rs. 500/-
- Priority fees Rs. 23520/-
- Service Charges Rs 1500/-
- Minimum Approx. 45 Working Day
Talk to our Expert