Planning a trip to UK ? We are the Best UK Visa Agent in Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many UK Visa Agents but our service has proven reputation in market. We are apply all type of visa. Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student china visa. visa application very easy process , just arrange you document just call us , Our team help you to get your visa . So don’t waste your time, you plan your trip we give you the visa. For more information UK Visa Agent in Kolkata click here……..
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in safe hand. This company expert in travels market. We are give service on passport , tour package , visa , flight , forx exchange , travel insurance etc things. All time people very happy with our service , They all time take our service .
Documents for UK Tourist Visa application
- Application Form: Visa Application form must be completed in English Language and signed by the applicant.
- Passport: Its validity shall extend at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Members State. It shall contain at least 2 blank pages. No alteration or handwriting amendment concerning the data page.
- Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in UK.
- Evidence of occupation/student status:
- Employed: Salary certificate of the last 3 months of present occupation, employment contract plus company NOC to leave.
- Self-employed: The applicable CIN certificate/LLP certificate/GST certificate/ Import Export certificate etc.
- Student: NOC from School/College
- For Child (Under 16 Years of age):
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate showing both the parents name.
- Photocopy of parent’s passport along with the copy of their current Indian Visa, if already holding one. If parents are Indian citizens, copy of the resident status in the UK would be required.
- In case of Divorce, Child Custody Letter from court in respect of the child is required.
- Minor’s Application/Declaration either of the parents can sign the application form.
- ITR: Income Tax Acknowledgement/ITR-V from the last 3 years.
- Proof of sufficient funds: Original Bank Statements of the last 3 months and/or other funds available (pension etc.).
- Round-trip flight reservations – travel itinerary: Airline reservation and proof of other means of travel UK in case of onward travel.
- Proof of accommodation: Hotel reservation/letter of tour organizer and/or other appropriate documentation indicating the envisaged travel plans within UK.
- Process time: Processing time will be taken as 15 working days.
U.K VISA COST – Rs – 8,990/- ( depend on dollar rate ).
U.K Visa Application Charges Rs – 1500/- ( per application ).
Visa Processing Time 15 – 20 Working Days.