2 Nights Paris and 2 Nights Switzerland
Experience the thrill and excitement of the rides and shows of Disneyland at Paris – the most famous theme park in Europe.
An Evening in Paris with the famous and scintillating show, Lido De Paris
Excursion to Mt Titlis (10,000 feet) in the famous Rotair – the world’s first revolving cable car, along with the sensational ‘Ice Flyer’ and snow park ,Europe Tour
A memorable trip to Jungfraujoch, the top of Europe, which is one of Switzerland’s most popular tourist destinations. This includes an Indian lunch and an excursion to the charming town of Interlaken
· Stay at hotels handpicked for you, keeping in mind comfort and convenience of location
· Professional and experienced Tour Directors
· Travel in comfort aboard climate-controlled luxury coaches
· Enjoy extended continental breakfasts every morning
· Enjoy Indian dinners in Mainland Europe
· Accommodation for 2 nights in glamorous city of Paris
· Panoramic City tour of Paris includes sights such as Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, National Assembly, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Opera Garnier, Louvre Palace, Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, Cite Island, French Academy, Sorbonne University, Orsay Museum, Church of the Invalides, Military Academy, Trocadero Square, and Palais De Chaillot
· Enjoy breathtaking vistas of Paris from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
· Accommodation for 3 nights in scenic Switzerland
· Orientation tour of Lucerne, seeing the Kapellbrucke, Spreuerbrucke and the Schwanenplatz. Shop at the famous Bucherer for Swiss watches, jewellery and souvenirs.
· Orientation tour of Zurich includes such sights as Bahnhofstrasse, the Gross Munster, the Frau Munster, the Rathaus, and St. Peter’s Church. To be noted, that with a diameter of 8.7 meters (28 feet), the clock face of St. Peter’s Church is the largest in all of Europe.
To know more visit us :