Gangtok Tour Packages 5 Night 6 DaYS for Off Season
- Accommodation in 3N Gangtok & 2N Darjeeling
- Breakfast and Dinner at all Hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Pvt. Wagon R/Innova/Xylo
- Drivers Allowances, Parking & Toll fee
- Gangtok tour package
- 5% Gst
- Meals other than specified in the inclusions.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Monuments and Guide charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, beverages etc.
- Any Increase/Changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Wagon R in Sikkim (Sumo in Darjeeling) for 2 Pax &Innova/Xylo/Scorpio for 4-6 pax.
- AC will not work on Hilly region.
- Strikes, Natural Calamity, Landslide, Non-permit – we are not responsible for those things. We try to advise our guest to take no risk and reschedule the Itinerary if we sense any such intention. In such cases guest have to stay in the nearest resort / hotel or lodges. Arrangement will be made by us but the extra cost in actual has to be paid by the guest.
- Tsomgo / Nathula Permit are subject of availability. Incise of Landslide or any other reasons those are close that time we provide alternate sightseeing.
- Nathula Pass closed on Monday & Tuesday.
- All transfer & sightseeing vehicle is on point to point basis. (Not pvt. Disposal basis)
- Carry 02 Passport size photo & Original ID proof (pan card not valid)
- Vehicle should be providing as category wise not model wise.
- Rates are valid for Indian nationals only.
* 5% Gst extra
* Cost per Person
* Nathula Passoptinal: Rs. 4,500/- Appx. (2 Pax) & Rs. 5,500/- Appx. (4-6 Pax)
Hotel Recommended(3 star)
The Mansarovar Hotel/ Valley Vista Resort / Hotel ChitraKoot Residency / Similar
Hotel Green Park / Hotel Shalom Palace / Hotel Elite / Similar
Day 1: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (125 Kms. / 4 Hrs. 30 Min.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Gangtok sightseeing
After Breakfast Gangtok full Day local sightseeing like: Ropeway, Chorten Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, Ban Jhakri Waterfalls, Ranka for Paragliding, Tashi Viewpoint, Bakthang Waterfalls, White Hall Flower Show, Ganesh and Hanuman Tok etc and back to hotel.
Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 3: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir &Nathula Pass*
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok– Darjeeling(100 Kms. / 4 Hrs.)
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling. You can do White River Rafting (Own Cost). Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5: Tiger Hill & Darjeeling sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Kangchenjunga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Back to hotel for Breakfast.
After Breakfast Proceed to Darjeeling after check in to hotel visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sundayclosed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway, Japanese Temple and Peace Memorial. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 6: Darjeeling – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / BagdograAirport (70 Kms. / 3 Hrs.)
After breakfast drop New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Back to home with beautiful memories. Gangtok tour package
*PUJA AND DIWALI PACKAGE CLICK HERE………….
Talk to our Expert
1 review for Gangtok Tour Packages | 3 Night Gangtok 2 Night Darjeeling
There are no reviews yet.