Planning a trip to the Philippines? We are the Best Philippines visa agent in Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many Philippines visa agent in Kolkata but our service has a proven reputation in the market We are applying for all types of visas Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student Russia visa. visa application very easy process, just arrange your document just call us, Our team helps you to get your visa. So don’t waste your time, you plan your trip we give you the visa. For more information click here……..
There are many Philippines visa agent in Kolkata but our service has a proven reputation in the market We are applying for all types of visas Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student Egypt visa.
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in a safe hand. This company expert in the travel market. We are giving service on passport, tour package, visa, flight, forex exchange, travel insurance, etc things. All-time people very happy with our service, They all time take our service.
Documents for Philippines Tourist Visa application
PHILIPPINES TOURIST VISA
– Valid passport with at least six-month validity from the date of travel.
– 1 Form.
– 1 Photo (only latest camera clicked taken within one month of visa application).
– Photocopy of the passport (1st page and last page) is MUST
– Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Philippines on letterhead or if not on letterhead then we need the NOC or LEAVE Letter from a company on company letterhead.
– Ticket with a ticket number.
– Hotel Confirmation.
– for a family visit – Sponsorship or Invitation
– Inviter passport or id copy
– In case of a married couple traveling together Marriage Certificate is required to be attested by HOME+MEA+EMBASSY and the embassy can also ask the same for any couple at random.
1- Personal Bank Statement for the last six months in original with original bank seal with a minimum 80,000 balance.
2- Personal IT Return last three years.
Pax direct contact number, either landline OR mobile.
Birth Certificates Attested by HOME+MEA+ Philippines for children of 20 years or less.
If Children below 15 years not accompanied by the Parents then VEG is required to be attested from HOME+MEA+EMBASSY.[Note: VEG is a NOC Letter signed by both the parents on a Stamp Paper attested by Local Govt].
If Spouse is Philippino then Spouse Name should be indicated in the Visa Applicants passport copy and report of Marriage issued by the Philippines Embassy or Philippines Govt.
Any document if asked to furnish by the Embassy should be submitted within 5 Working Days from the day it is been asked to submit by the Embassy, failing which the applicant is required to apply afresh along with all the documents by paying the visa fees again.
Philippines Visa Fees
Single Entry /Transit – 1 DD of Rs 3520/-
Seamen Visa Fee – Rs 1760/-
(OTHER THAN VISA FEE).
Urgent visa charges- DD of INR 880 (6 Working days)
All DDs to be made favouring EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES and to be sent along with the documents.
Service Charge 3,000/-
08 working days from the date of submission.
Philippines Visa Processing Time
Time Taken – 8 to 10 days.
Submission Time – 9 AM TO 9.30 AM
Talk to our Expert
+91 7278162908 / +917003242044