Planning a trip to Italy ? We are the Best Italy visa agent in kolkata . You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business or Study Visa Italy visa agent in kolkata . There are many visa application but our service has proven reputation in market. We are apply all type of visa. Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student visa. visa application very easy process , just arrange you document just call us , Our team help you to get your visa . So don’t wast your time , you plan your trip we give you the italy visa agent . For more information click here……..
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in safe hand . This company expert in travels market. We are give service on passport , tour package , visa , flight , forx exchange , travel insurance etc things. All time people very happy with our service , They all time take our service .
Documents for Italy Visa application –
1) Valid Passport: issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; with at least two blank pages.
2) Photo: Two passport size photo (3.3 x 3.5) cm, cannot have been taken more than 6 months ago and must bear a clear resemblance.
3) Application Form: Visa Application form completely filled and signed by applicant.
In case applicant is a minor: Visa application signed twice by legal guardian.
4) Old passport & Visa: The personal details page of any previous passport, visa and a copy of all entry/exit stumps.
5) Covering Letter: Original cover letter. (mention full travel plan)
6) Employer NOC: Introduction letter on the business letterhead from the employer/company mentioning your position, duration of your service and, “NOC” regarding the planned trip to Switzerland/Schengen countries, the dates and purpose of the trip.
7) Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
8) Flight reservation: Flight tickets and if applicable proof of intra-Schengen flight, train itinerary or car rental.
9) Proof of accommodation: In Switzerland/Schengen countries for your entire stay (e.g. confirmation of hotel reservation, package tour, advanced payments etc.)
10) Proof of financial status: (all documents have to be Originals, in format A4, with stamp/signature of Bank.
- If Employed:
Last 3 months salary slips and last 3 months salary bank account statements.
Last 3 months personal Bank account statements.
Personal Indian Income Tax Return for the last 2 assessment years.
- If Self-Employed and /or company owner:
Business registration certificate/Partnership Deed/Proof of proprietorship, or other proof of ownership.
Last 3 months personal & business bank account statements.
Company’s Indian Income Tax Return for the last 2 assessment years.
- If Retired:
Pension statements for the last 3 months.
Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If Student or Unemployed:
Parents or legal guardians must provide their personal bank account statements for the past 3 months, personal income tax returns for the last 2 years along with a confirmation letter of financial support and a copy of their passport.
11) Visa for UK or USA: UK /USA Visa to be obtained first if applicable visits these countries before Schengen.
12) Students above 16 years of age: copy of student college ID card & Introduction letter of School/College/University etc.
13) Children travelling not with both parents: written consent letter certified by public notary of the other, non-travelling parent or legal guardian;
14) Children travelling alone: written consent letter certified by public notary of both parents or legal guardian;