How to book a Gangtok Package at the best price. Das travels Best DMC in the northeast sector. we are providing the best rate in the northeast package. 3 nights stay in Gangtok and 2 nights stay in Darjeeling. Accommodation in 3-star hotels with breakfast and dinner, all sightseeing in a private cab. Best Gangtok Package and Darjeeling tour package service provider in India.
|Category||Hotel||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax|
- 2 Nights Gangtok 2 Nights Darjeeling.
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing by Non-A/c cab (Wagon R/Sumo/Bolero/Innova/Xylo)
- Drivers Allowances, Parking charges, Toll for Vehicle.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Meals other than specified in the inclusions.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Monuments and Guide charge.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, beverages, etc. and all such expenses not mentioned in the above price include.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any Increase/Changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
Day 1: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport –Gangtok
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir and Nathula Pass**
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 km one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
**Note: Nathula Pass subject to availability on the spot because of weather conditions. Extra Rs 4500/- appx per car will be charged. To be paid to the driver if the permit is available. (Shared cab)
** For Nathula: Pls carry an ID & address proof along with 3 copies of the latest passport size photograph.
Day 3: Gangtok side-seen- Darjeeling :
After breakfast go for a Gangtok sid-seen of – Tashi viewpoint, Shanti viewpoint, institute, flower show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, handicraft, handloom.. after lunch transfer to the Darjeeling. On arrival check-in. Evening free at leisure / you can visit mail on your own. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 4: Darjeeling Sightseeing :
Early Morning (at 04.00 am) visit Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop.
After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ava Art Gallery, Tea Garden (outer view), Peace Pagoda and Japanese Temple (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs). Evening free for shopping & leisure. Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5: Darjeeling- Njp Railway Station / IXB Drop :
After breakfast drop to Njp rail-way station/ IXB. your onward journey.