Planning a trip to Cambodia? We are the Best Cambodia Visa Application. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many Cambodia Visa Applications in Kolkata but our service has a proven reputation in the market. We are applying all types of visas. Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student Cambodia visa application very easy process, just arrange your
document just call us, Our team helps you to get your visa. So don’t waste your time, you plan your trip we give you the visa. For more information click here……..
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in a safe hand. This company expert in the travels market. We are giving service on passport, tour package, visa, flight, forex exchange, travel insurance, etc things. All-time people very happy with our service, They all time take our service.
Visa on arrival for Indian national.
- Indian Nationals do not require pre-entry visas to enter Cambodia. Visa will be issued upon arrival at the Airport or at the Port-of-entry by the Immigration Officers.
- Passport valid at least six months.
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa).
- Return Confirm Ticket. If you intend to return by road, you must have a cover letter stating so, with the valid visa of the next country, i.e., Thailand or Vietnam. Moreover, you cannot get Visa on Arrival in Thailand if travelling from Cambodia.
- Bank Statements, Credit Card Copy or at least 500 USD in Cash as a proof of sufficient fund for 15 days.
- 20 USD Visa fees in cash.
Visa on Arrival is valid for next 3 months from the date of issue, but the duration of stay is restricted to 30 days for a single entry.
Embassy / Consulate Details
- Passport with a validity of 6 months from the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States. It shall contain at least two blank pages to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. It shall have been issued within the previous 10 years. No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page.
- 2 Application form to be filled and signed by the applicant as per passport. Form must be filled with one ink and no overwriting should be done.
- Photo Specification: 2 Recent Colour Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa), 35mm x 45mm. White Background, Matte/ glossy finish, 80% Face coverage, Non-smiling face, without spectacles, no head covering unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background.
- Ticket itinerary.
- Hotel vouchers.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.
If a Business person, then following documents are required:
- Covering Letter on the business letter head, Addressed to The Royal Embassy Of Cambodia, New Delhi mentioning the. Details of all applicants with name, passport number, purpose and duration of visit, expenses clause and to be stamped and signed by the business person.
If salaried person (Employee), then following documents are required:
- Covering Letter on the plain A4 size paper, Addressed to The Royal Embassy Of Cambodia, New Delhi mentioning the. Details of all applicants with name, passport number, purpose and duration of visit, expenses clause and to be signed by the applicant.
- Original leave letter on the letter head of the company stating the designation of the employee days of the leave and the letter has to be signed and stamped by the authorized person of the company.
- Normal Visa fees Rs. 2900/-
- Urgent Visa fees Rs. 4000/-
- Normal Visa : Minimum Approx 3-5 working days.
- Urgent Visa : Same Day.