Bangladesh Work Visa Application
Embassy / Consulate Details
EP-39, Dr. S. RadhaKrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110 021
Telephone:+91 11 2412 1391-94
Fax:(091 11 26878953
- Original valid passport at least a 6 month validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Visa Application form should be filled online & signed by the applicant as per passport (https://www.visa.gov.bd) Hand written visa application forms are not accepted.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: – (Uploading photo is mandatory while filling up online form)
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- Not previously used in a visa
- Covering Letter Addressed to Bangladesh High Commission, New Delhi.
- Copy of the Advertisement of the Job, – Appointment Letter or Invitation letter from the Bangladesh Company.
- Work Permit to be arranged and send by the Bangladeshi Counterpart Company.
- Board of Investment letter from Dhaka with pax name on it.
- Educational qualifications to be attested from HRD and MEA.
- Bangladesh Work Visa Application
- Minimum 7 to 8 calendar days (excluding day of submission).