Planning a trip to Spain ? We are the Best spain visa agent in kolkata . You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business or Study Visa. There are many spain visa agent in kolkata but our service has proven reputation in market. We are apply all type of visa. Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student spain visa. visa application very easy process , just arrange you document just call us , Our team help you to get your visa . So don’t wast your time , you plan your trip we give you the visa. For more information click here……..
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in safe hand . This company expert in travels market. We are give service on passport , tour package , visa , flight , forx exchange , travel insurance etc things. All time people very happy with our service , They all time take our service .
Documents For SPAIN Visa Application
1) Valid passport: Issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; passports with observation regarding the front data page cannot be accepted with at least two empty pages.
2) Application form: Form must be filled and signed by applicant.
3) Photo: 2 passport siza photo according to biometric specifications, not older than 6 months. Make sure that your face takes 70-80% of the whole photo against a neutral gray color.
4) Personal covering letter: Covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
5) For Minors:
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant.
- Form signed by both parents.
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page
6) Employer NOC: A declaration from your employer stating the period of your absence. (IF Employed)
7) No-objection certificate: Certificate of school or university (if student).
8) Proof of Financial status:
- If employed: Pay slips of the past three months/employment contract.
- If self-employed: certificate of proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc).
9) Income Tax Return (ITR): ITR or Form 16(Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
10) Personal bank statement: Statement of the past three months with sufficient funds.
11) Proof of accommodation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for your entire stay in the Schengen area.
12) Flight reservation: Travel reservation to and from Schengen area in your name.
13) Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
14) Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate spouse, ration card if applicable.
Process Time Will Be Taken As 10 To 12 Working Days.
SPAIN Visa Application Charges Rs – 1500/- Per Application .
Talk to our Expert