Planning a trip to Germany? We are the Best Germany Visa Agent In Kolkata. You can now book your tickets and easily apply for a Tourist, Business, or Study Visa. There are many Germany Visa Agent In Kolkata but our service has a proven reputation in the market. We are applying all types of visas. Type of Tourist visa, business visa, transit visa, student Germany visa. visa application very easy process, just arrange your document call us, Our team helps you to get your visa. So don’t waste your time, you plan your trip we give you the visa. For more information click here……..
Experience – Das travels handle the customer in a safe hand. This company expert in the travel market. We are giving service on passport, tour package, visa, flight, forex exchange, travel insurance, etc things. All-time people very happy with our service, They all time take our service.
Documents for Germany Visa application
1) Valid passport: Issued within the last 10 years and with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return; passports with an observation regarding the front data page cannot be accepted with at least two empty pages.
2) Application form: Form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3) Photo: 2 passport size photo according to biometric specifications, not older than 6 months. Make sure that your face takes 70-80% of the whole photo against a neutral gray color.
4) Personal covering letter: Covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
5) For Minors:
- If traveling unaccompanied by the parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant.
- Form signed by both parents.
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page
6) Employer NOC: A declaration from your employer stating the period of your absence. (IF Employed)
7) No-objection certificate: Certificate of school or university (if student).
8) Proof of Financial status:
- If employed: Payslips of the past three months/employment contract.
- If self-employed: certificate of proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form), etc).
9) Income Tax Return (ITR): ITR or Form 16(Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
10) Personal bank statement: Statement of the past three months with sufficient funds.
11) Proof of accommodation: Confirmed hotel reservation(s) for your entire stay in the Schengen area.
12) Flight reservation: Travel reservation to and from the Schengen area in your name.
13) Travel Health insurance: Coverage at least Euros 30,000 including repatriation costs.
14) Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate spouse, ration card if applicable.
Talk to our Expert
7278162908 / 7003242044